<meta content="blog">

A metablog about blogs and blogging.

07 June 2005

BlogBinders

Speaking of blogs and The Diary of Anne Frank, BlogBinders is apparently a place that'll bind your blog. I guess it's the text only and you can supply a cover image, and choose among various binding styles, and voila!, you shell out some ten to twenty bucks a pop and you've got a book of your blog. Eenteresting, very eenteresting...

Update: BlogBinders doesn't play well with Blogger--you'd have to change your template and go thru a bazillion steps to make it work. I've played with my template enough that I don't want to risk losing it. I _do_ however, want to make my templates even spiffier. Perhaps I'll do that tonight.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, June 07, 2005, Blogger PATCAM 2009 said…

    Hi,
    Welcome to Blogger World. I couldn't help but notice tht you were wanting to fancy up your blog a bit, and moreover that your blog was about blogging. If you get bored, stop by Cut Copy Paste, it's still pretty new as well. I am taking on a project somewhat similar to this one.

    Anyway, great idea for a blog. Look's like it will be interesting...

     
  • At 10:10 PM, June 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe I should bind my blog and give it to everyone I know this holiday season...

    Hmmmmaybe I shouldn't.

    (Found you via BlogExplosion)

    Jessica
    monkeyzine.com

     
  • At 6:14 PM, June 12, 2005, Blogger Deek Deekster said…

    don't worry about the template too much

     

Post a Comment

<< Home