<meta content="blog">

A metablog about blogs and blogging.

18 June 2005

Filthy Rapist Pigs

The racism of some people really riles me. This woman (link removed) compares post-9/11 America as a rape victim merely fighting back at her victimizers, the whole of the Middle East. And she does it with some of the worst vitriol I've ever seen spouted on the net.


We Nuked Japan twice for less! All they did was attack our Navy. No crime in that? Was it their fault we were stupid and placed all our ships in one place. No, it was ours. Its every Nations right to try to expand its way of life. Its ours to protect our way of life. What did we do in WW2? We Vaporized Japanese Civilian cities. We had not problem at all with it, in fact we did it twice.

... As far as the Holy Koran let me remind you that the prophet Abu al-QAsim Muhammad was a Camel thief not a miracle maker. He never performed one miracle. When he died he did so in a tent with his harem. I spit and curse the Koran for its false teachings and absurdity regarding the treatment of women. I rather be dead than be an Arab woman living like a crappy slave.

So I say to middle east thank your oil wells for if it was me running the show. Right now the Fallout heading your way would be more of a concern than the treatment of your demon inspired Koran.


If that ignorant filth pisses you off as much as me, I would like to request that when you flame "Talking Tina," (link removed) you do it with a logical argument rather than curses, otherwise we'll only support her point of view.

Update: I decided I was tired of trying logic on "Tina" only to receive replies changing the topic with increasingly poor grammar and spelling, so I stopped visiting her page for a few days. When I tried again today, she'd set it to bump forward to a blank page, so I take it she's as tired of it all as I am. While I am still as irate about her initial post and strongly disagree with her opinions, I never wanted to encourage censorship, even self-administered. The links have been removed.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:38 AM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Benjamin Solah said…

    What tina has written is vile.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Stormwind said…

    How horribly disgusting-- Tina is the ugly American personified. We should stand for principles and ideals (including tolerance, religious freedom and human rights), not for might makes right. I started to comment over there, but the words would be lost in a sea of ignorance.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, June 23, 2005, Blogger Eric said…

    Tina has the right to her opinion, even if it shows her incredible ignorance and lack of education. You did the right thing by removing her link but you definitely did the right thing by posting about her.

    Yours is a great blog and I'll be back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home